Cowboy Cookout by Yellowstone National Park!
Experience the epitome of a cowboy cookout in the heart of Yellowstone National Park. Wind down your day enveloped by the crackling warmth of a campfire and indulge in a scrumptious all-you-can-eat feast.
Gather Round the Campfire For An Unforgettable Evening
Grab the saddles for an evening you won’t soon forget. You can ride out to Pleasant Valley on a horse. When you arrive you’ll find those cooks dishin’ up some real cowboy grub at our popular Old West Dinner Cookout.
This exceptional dining experience can be paired with a choice of a one-hour scenic horse ride through the mesmerizing landscapes of Yellowstone or a tailor-made experience designed specifically for your group’s preferences. Don’t fancy a full ride? Opt for a relaxed half-day excursion instead. As the sun gracefully dips behind the silhouette of Electric Peak, witness the spectacle while the little ones delight in roasting marshmallows by the campfire. Secure your spot early to ensure an unforgettable evening with a cowboy cookout near the stunning wilderness of Yellowstone National Park.
Guests not staying at Hell’s A’ Roarin must allow ample time to drive to meeting location: Hells A-Roarin’, 164 Crevice Mountain Rd, Gardiner, MT 59030. The roads are not paved and a higher clearance vehicle is recommended.
For the safety of our guests and employees, management reserves the right to cancel and fully refund any corral activity due to severe weather or the forecast of severe weather. Thank you for your understanding.
Cowboy Cookout Highlights
- Menu features sizzling grilled steaks, hearty potatoes, crisp salads, freshly baked cornbread, delectable desserts, and a variety of beverages to quench your thirst.
- Duration of entire adventure is approximately 2-1/2 hours.
- Since the cookout takes place in the evening, and we are at 7200′, the sunset views of Yellowstone are amazing.
- One of the highlights of the cookout is enjoying a good old-fashioned cup of coffee brewed over a campfire.
Horseback Ride to Cookout
The one-hour round trip ride goes through sagebrush flats, open valleys, and hillsides to the cookout site.
- Closed-toed shoes are required. No flip flops or sandals.
- Long pants are recommended.
- Guests should arrive approximately 10 minutes prior to the check-in times, in order to get weighed, receive safety equipment, and to fill out required paperwork.
- All riders under the age of 18 must wear a company provided helmet. Helmets for adults are available upon request.
- Guests traveling via horseback must be at least 8 years old, at least 48 inches tall, weigh under 240 lbs. Ages 8-17 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.